Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of Minia House products is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
2) All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that your price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
3) We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
4) Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
5) We’ll do our best to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
6) When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details.
7) We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7days. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
8) All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
9) This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
Returns & Exchanges
10) Minia House replaces any products that arrive at their destination faulty. Notification of faulty products must be received by email within 48 hours of your parcel being delivered. Please contact us to report.
11) All returns must be unused, in original packaging with tags intact. If a return is not in its original condition, the item will be returned to the customer and re-delivery will be charged.
12) In the instance that we cannot replace the faulty product, a full refund will be offered, including any postage charges that were incurred in sending the item/s back to us. Where it is agreed to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the product, the defective product must be returned first before processing of replacement of refund. Under these circumstances, Minia House will provide instructions on how to return goods in and appropriate manner.
13) The customer is initially responsible for all costs incurred to return parcels to Minia House. We recommend a traceable postage method be used to return any item/s we will not be responsible for any parcels that are lost or misplaced.
14) We do not refund for change of mind, only in cases where a product is faulty.
15) If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. If your parcel is yet to be dispatched, we will gladly cancel and refund your order. If the parcel has been dispatched, the customer will be responsible for its return.
16) All cancellations incur a 3% charge that will be debited from the total of the refund.
17) Refunds for original shipping costs on faulty items will be refunded, but only if reported within 48 hours of your parcel being delivered and returned in its original condition. Shipping costs on items sent outside Australia are not refundable.
Note that Minia House makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the products being offered. Any warranties made are by the manufacturers themselves. Normal warranty periods apply and vary depending on the individual product.